Congratulations to Kristen Wynn of Boulder, Colo.! She’s the winner of the Precor treadmill.
Many thanks to all that participated in our raffle. We appreciate your generosity.
Just in time for winter, PrecorÂ® has donated a TRM 823 treadmill ($7,500 retail value) to be raffled off in support of my New York City Marathon fundraising efforts. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to First Descents, a nonprofit helping young adult cancer fighters and survivors experience outdoor adventures designed to enable them to climb, paddle and surf beyond their diagnosis, defy their cancer and reclaim their lives.
For every $10 donation to First Descents made here, your name will be entered one (1) time in the raffle for the TRM 823 treadmill! Increase your chances to win by contributing $40 and receive five (5) entries into the raffle. A winning name will be drawn from the donation pool on Thursday, October 6, 2011.
CLICK HERE to
purchase your raffle ticket(s) make a donation.
Please consider making a donation
to the raffle to support such a worthy cause.
All proceeds will be donated directly to First Descents on behalf of Karen Jayne Leinberger. To learn more about my journey to raise funds for First Descents by running the New York City Marathon, visit my website atÂ http://teamfd.firstdescents.org/2011/fd/NYCMarathon/kjleinberger.
A very big thank you to Chuck and Jimmy at Precor for their generosity.
- High-style premium treadmill for the home with four (4) hp motor, 12 mph maximum speed, and 15 percent incline
- Cushioned walking/running surface area; Ground EffectsÂ® Impact Control System reduces fatigue and helps users maintain speed, while Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM reduces impact that can stress joints and cause injuries
- Nine (9) workout programs, including heart rate monitoring, calorie goal, Quick Start and custom workouts
- Streamlined P20 console with premium feel ensuring users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles
- Seven (7) year warrant on the frame, two (2) years on electronics and mechanical, one (1) year on wear items and all labor
- Free delivery anywhere in the continental United States
Ideal for toning up, managing your weight and improving your cardiovascular health, the TRM 823 treadmillâ€”part of the Precor Â Experience Seriesâ„¢ 820 Lineâ€”combines reliability and ease-of-use with a feeling thatâ€™s more like running outside. It features a four (4) hp motor, integrated heart rate programming, and Integrated Footplant Technologyâ„¢ and Ground EffectsÂ® Impact Control (GFX) for an optimally-cushioned running experience.
The TRM 823 offers a speed range of 0.5 to 12 miles per hour, allowing the pace that suits your need best for varying workout levels, and a spacious walking/running surface. Nine (9) workout programs allow you to further personalize your exercise regimen, including several hill, heart rate control, and custom user-specific programs.